Earn 5 CEU’s: Social workers, Marriage/Family Therapists, Counselors, and Substance Abuse Counselors.
Join the valley's most engaging speakers as they present on a wide range of topics facing the aging population. Leave feeling energized and aware of up-coming trends while connecting with others in cutting edge discussions.
- Eric Anderson, Maricopa Association of Government
- Dr. David Coon, ASU Nursing and Health Innovations
- Katie Wade, Senior Center without Walls
- Jim Hammond, Hertel Report
- Natalie Marsh, Scottsdale Arts
- Dr. Deidre Pfeiffer, ASU School of Geography and Science and Urban Planning
- Adrienne Udarbe, Pinnacle Prevention
Map and Directions
Go To: Building 3
Symposium Location: Building 3
Meeting Rooms: Synergy I and Synergy II
Contact: Kristy Hahn-McDonald